- We will only ever ask for what we really need to know.
- We will collect and use the personal data that you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
- We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us and the communication channels that you ask us to use.
- We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
- We never sell, rent, or share your details without your consent.
- You can visit our website without revealing identifying details such as your name or email according to our Cookies policy.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or our practices, please contact our Data Protection Representative via firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy explains the privacy and the data protection practices about:
- Who we are
- Why we collect your data
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your information
- What information we disclose to other parties
- How long we store your data
- How you are in control
- Online security
- Links to other websites
- Changes to this Policy